An exquisite 100% cotton tab top curtain depicting a Dragon in the center immersed in Celtic knots in blue, green, red & black shades.
Each curtain panel is sold separately but you can order in multiples as needed. The interlacing lines of the Celtic Knot stands for no beginning, no end, the continuity of everlasting love and binding together or intertwining of two soul or spirits. The continual looping of the designs suggests themes of eternity and interconnectedness.
Dragons are believed to have spiritual significance in different cultures around the world. An oriental dragon is a symbol of excellence, wisdom & intelligence. They are an important part of the Celtic culture and considered to be a symbol of power.
- Blue on a black background
- Green on a black background
- Red on a black background
- It is made of 100% cotton power-loom fabric which gives strong, tighter smooth weave for better durability
- Having tabs on top of the curtain makes it easy to hang.
- You can buy each curtain panel separately or in multiples as per your need.
- Features Celtic dragon print on a Celtic knots background.
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: about 44 x 88 inches
- For that complete look to your home decor check out the matching tapestry
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
- This curtain is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This curtain is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The curtain is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try our best to resolve.