A fascinating 100% Coton Powerloom Duvet Cover in an exclusive combination of kalamkari & mandala design featuring an intricate circular pattern in the center and a similar pattern on its borders.
The word "Kalamkari" is derived from Persian words "kalam" meaning pen and "Kari" meaning craftsmanship. This ancient Indian tradition is limited to artisans only in Southern India who take inspiration from ancient Hindu mythology and handcraft it elaborately to the fabric. This type of work mostly involves hand paint or hand block prints.
This duvet cover is reversible so you can both the sides. Each side highlights two shades so you can use this duvet cover in two different ambiances.
Duvet Cover highlights:
- This duvet cover is made of 100% Powerloom Cotton fabric which gives a smooth feel because of its strong & durable weave.
- An amazing Kalamkari Mandala Design with an elegant border all around.
- Inside hidden big button enclosure
- Reversible so you can both the sides in two different ambiances
- Size: Twin/Full about 68 x 86 inches
- Size: Full/Queen about 92 x 88 inches
- Size: Queen/King about 106 x 96 inches
You can use it as:
- An exclusive Duvet Cover
- A fascinating Comforter Cover
- A beautiful Quilt Cover
- A gorgeous Blanket Cover
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
A perfect versatile choice for personal use as well as for a memorable and useful gift
- This duvet cover is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This duvet cover is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The duvet cover is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for customs duty or any other charge incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try to resolve.