A fascinating 100% Cotton Powerloom Duvet Cover in an exclusive combination of kalamkari & mandala design featuring an intricate circular pattern in the center and a similar pattern on its borders.
The word "Kalamkari" is derived from Persian words "kalam" meaning pen and "kari" meaning craftsmanship. This ancient Indian tradition is limited to artisans only in Southern India who take inspiration from ancient Hindu mythology and handcraft it elaborately to the fabric. This type of work mostly involves hand paint or hand block prints.
Duvet Cover highlights:
- This duvet cover is made of 100% Powerloom Cotton fabric which gives a smooth feel because of its strong & durable weave.
- An amazing Kalamkari Mandala Design with an elegant border all around.
- Inside hidden big button enclosure
- Reversible so you can both the sides in two different ambiances
- Size: Full/Queen about 92" x 88"
You can use it as:
- An exclusive Duvet Cover
- A fascinating Comforter Cover
- A beautiful Quilt Cover
- A gorgeous Blanket Cover
- Machine Wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hang dry
A perfect versatile choice for personal use as well as for a memorable and useful gift
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in the case of product defect, we will refund your money back. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online pictures.
- The buyer is liable to pay customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handmade products is that they are handmade by artisans and thus are unique and never perfect. They may have certain variations or minor anomalies in dye print and or weave.