An exquisite 100% Powerloom Cotton reversible duvet cover in an exclusive "Bagru" floral buti hand block print with an elegant border all around on an off white background. "Bagru" print routes its origins from the city of Jaipur, India is known for its royal history and exquisite crafts. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork and block prints.
This duvet cover is reversible so you can both the sides. Each side highlights two shades - Burnt Red & Naughty Blue so you can use this duvet cover in two different ambiances.
Duvet Cover highlights:
- This duvet cover is made of 100% Powerloom Cotton fabric which gives a smooth feel because of its strong & durable weave.
- An amazing "Bagru" floral buti hand block print with an elegant border all around.
- Inside hidden big button enclosure
- Reversible so you can both the sides in two different ambiances
- Size: Full/Queen about 92" x 88"
You can use it as:
- An exclusive Duvet Cover
- A fascinating Comforter Cover
- A beautiful Quilt Cover
- A gorgeous Blanket Cover
- Machine Wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hang dry
A perfect versatile choice for personal use as well as for a memorable and useful gift
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in the case of product defect, we will refund your money back. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online pictures.
- The buyer is responsible for paying for customs duty or any other charges incurred in buyer's home country.