This ravishing tapestry wall hanging, tablecloth or coverlet/bedspread in earthen shades featuring Jaipur Bagru or Bagroo Mandala design in the center with an elegant black border. It is weaved with 100% cotton hand loomed fabric.
This tapestry, throw, tablecloth is handmade in Jaipur Bagroo print. Bagroo, a rural Indian village in Rajasthan, India is famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
This tapestry highlights:
- It is made of 100% hand-loom cotton fabric which renders the authentic cotton fabric feel
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Twin/Single about 70 x 104 inches
- Size: Full/Double about 88 x 104 inches
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
- This tapestry is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try our best to resolve.