This beautiful intricately detailed about 7" high statue of Goddess Kali standing on a pedestal depicted with the Trishul, a traditional trident in her hand - a symbol of Goddess Kali. The figurine has been crafted tastefully with antique brass finish and displays its intricate craftsmanship.
Goddess Kali symbolizes Power, Destruction, Change, Creation and Preservation. She is iconified as carrying a trishul, a traditional trident in her hand. Goddess Kali is widely regarded as a symbol of power and is widely worshiped in by many people all over the world specifically the Indian subcontinent.
- Size: About 7 Inch High
- Finish: Antique Brass
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect we will refund your money back after deducting the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- The buyer is responsible to pay any customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.