A gorgeous 100% hand woven cotton tapestry featuring a Mandala Sanganer design in the center in subtle hues of blues.
Tapestry tablecloth bedspread highlights:
- This tapestry is made of 100% hand woven Cotton fabric.
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Twin/Single about 68" x 102"
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- A vibrant and hip Dorm room accessory
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hang dry
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in the case of product defect, we will refund your money back after deducting for shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.