Handmade Heavy Cotton Om Print Tapestry Throw Tablecloth Yoga Spread Wall hang Beach Sheet Dorm Decor Twin
A stunningly beautiful 100% heavy cotton tapestry wall hanging coverlet highlighting Om print all over in shades of brown.
This tapestry features Om symbol. Om or Aum is the sacred symbol across many religions and cultures in India. The three letters a, u, m symbolize the beginning, duration and dissolution of the universe. It surpasses the barriers of age, race, culture & boundaries. It is believed that chanting Om during meditation elevates you above the petty worldly affairs and helps you connect to your supreme self.
Tapestry tablecloth bedspread highlights:
- This tapestry is made of 100% Cotton hand woven fabric.
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Twin/Single about 70" x 106"
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- A vibrant and hip Dorm room accessory
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect we will refund your money back after deducting the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- The customer is liable to pay any customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.