A beautiful tapestry printed using Dabu dyeing technique using vegetable dyes highlights a spectacular hand block print floral design in shades of red green flaunting a fascinating border.
- It is made of 100% cotton power-loom fabric which gives strong, tighter & smooth weave for better durability
- Hand Block printed using Dabu dyeing technique with Vegetable Dyes
- Size: Twin/Single about 70 x 104 inches
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- A vibrant and hip Dorm room accessory
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
- This tapestry is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try our best to resolve.