This ravishing tapestry wall hanging, tablecloth or coverlet/bedspread showcases a sun in the center with waves emanating on all sides embellished with "Om" symbol printed inside and all over with a tie-dye background. This tapestry is weaved with 100% cotton power loom fabric.
Om or Aum is the sacred symbol of many religions and cultures in India. The three letters a, u, m symbolize the beginning, duration, and dissolution of the universe. It surpasses the barriers of age, race, culture & boundaries. It is believed that chanting Om during meditation elevates you above the petty worldly affairs and helps you connect to your supreme self.
This tapestry highlights:
- It is made of 100% cotton power loom fabric which gives strong, tighter & smooth weave for better durability
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Single/Twin about 60 x 90 inches
- It is equipped with specially-designed loops to accommodate easy support from a wall, window frame, ceiling.
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dryFine Print:
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect, we will refund your money back after deducting for shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is designed as wall hanging and not as a fitted sheet, so it is designed to hang from walls rather than elastic bands to fix it to sheets. That said, it can still be used still used as Indian-style bedspread coverlet.
- Additionally, this tapestry should not be used as parachute or flotation device, is not approved by the American Dental Association, and does not include batteries.
- However, it makes for a great beach and picnic blanket, sun canopy, super-hero cape (powers not included), togas, ceiling dÃ©cor, couch covers, window curtain, and contains less sodium than the leading brand.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.