An amazingly beautiful 100% Cotton Power loom tapestry in somber earthy tones featuring foulard design depicting an intricate pattern of numerous geometrical shapes all over the fabric and on its borders on an off white background. This throw tablecloth duvet cover tapestry bedspread is handmade in India famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
Tapestry table cloth bedspread highlights:
- This tapestry is made of 100% Cotton Powerloom fabric which gives a smooth feel because of its strong and durable weave.
- World famous Foulard Print design
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Twin/Single about 70" x 106"
You can use it as:
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- An exclusive Duvet Cover
- A fascinating tapestry
- A beautiful Bed Sheet or Bedspread
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging or Ceiling Cover
- An opulent Curtain
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- A Beach Blanket
- A Picnic Blanket
- Machine Wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hang dry
A perfect versatile choice for personal use as well as for a memorable and useful gift
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in the case of product defect, we will refund your money back after deducting for the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.