IMPECCABLE HANDMADE MANDALA OM PRINT DESIGN
A beautiful HANDMADE tablecloth highlighting a spectacular OM print design in multiple shades of blue, black, tan flaunting fascinating multiple borders. It is perfect to enhance your dining ensemble.
This tablecloth features Om symbol. Om or Aum is the sacred symbol across many religions and cultures in India. The three letters a, u, m symbolize the beginning, duration and dissolution of the universe. It surpasses the barriers of age, race, culture & boundaries. It is believed that chanting Om during meditation elevates you above the petty worldly affairs and helps you connect to your supreme self.
HANDMADE PRODUCES UNIQUE ONE OF A KIND TABLECLOTH
This tablecloth as been handmade making each tablecloth unique, one of a kind and charmingly blurry with ink splotches here or there leaving a permanent mark by artisans who crafted it.
SUPPORT THE ARTISANS
Your purchase supports the artisans that have handcrafted this piece of art and helps the economic upliftment of their family
PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL
It is made of 100% hand-loom cotton LIGHT WEIGHT fabric which renders the authentic cotton fabric feel. 100% cotton means 0% zero zilch nada use of cheap material. You deserve nothing less than superior quality premium fabric.
SUPER EASY CARE
Machine wash separately in cold water. Tumble dry
SUITABLE FOR RECTANGLE TABLE
About 70 x 104 inches Rectangle Tablecloth
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROMISE
Rest assured that you will receive money back for any defects. Please contact us and we will try to resolve as soon as possible
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use and a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- An elegant Tablecloth for formal dining, casual dining or special occasions
- A sophisticated tablecloth for restaurants, banquets, wedding parties
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tablecloth is printed on the front side only. It not quilted or woven.
- The buyer will pay customs duty or any other charge incurred in the buyer's home country.