Handmade Cotton Mandala Om Print Tapestry Throw Tablecloth Bedspread Coverlet Beach Sheet Wall hang Twin
A stunningly beautiful 100% hand woven cotton tapestry wall hanging coverlet highlighting Om print all over in different sizes around a mandala circular pattern in shades of blue on a black background.
This tapestry features Om symbol. Om or Aum is the sacred symbol across many religions and cultures in India. The three letters a, u, m symbolize the beginning, duration and dissolution of the universe. It surpasses the barriers of age, race, culture & boundaries. It is believed that chanting Om during meditation elevates you above the petty worldly affairs and helps you connect to your supreme self.
Tapestry tablecloth bedspread highlights:
- This tapestry is made of 100% Cotton hand woven fabric.
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Twin/Single about 70" x 106"
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- A vibrant and hip Dorm room accessory
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hang dry
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in the case of product defect, we will refund your money back after deducting the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- The customer is liable to pay any customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.