This ravishing tablecloth is embellished an exclusive "Bagru" floral buti hand block print with an elegant border all around on an off white background.
This tapestry, throw, tablecloth is handmade in Jaipur Bagroo print. Bagroo, a rural Indian village in Rajasthan, India is famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
This tapestry highlights:
- It is made of 100% hand-loom cotton fabric which renders the authentic cotton fabric feel
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Twin/Single about 70 x 104 inches
- Size: Full/Double about 88 x 104 inches
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
- This tapestry is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try our best to resolve.