A stunningly beautiful 100% cotton tapestry in blue shades featuring Jaipur Dabu hand block prints of paisley leaves all over on an elegant border all around.
This tapestry, throw, tablecloth is handmade in Jaipur Dabu print in Rajasthan, India. Dabu dyeing process is extremely labor intensive process and involves applying "dabu" mud to small areas on cotton fabric per the design to make it dye resistant and then drying it. Once dried, dyes are applied so that the dye adheres to "non-dabu-ed" area. This process is repeated per the design to achieve the desired pattern. Rajasthan, India is a state in western India famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
This tapestry highlights:
- It is made of 100% cotton hand woven fabric which gives strong, tighter & smooth weave for better durability
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Queen about 106" x 106"
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect we will refund your money back after deducting for shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture.
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.