A stunningly beautiful 100% cotton tapestry in maroon shades featuring Jaipur Dabu hand block prints of paisley leaves all over on an elegant border all around.
This tapestry, throw, tablecloth is handmade in Jaipur Dabu print in Rajasthan, India. Dabu dyeing process is extremely labor intensive process and involves applying ""dabu"" mud to small areas on cotton fabric per the design to make it dye resistant and then drying it. Once dried, dyes are applied so that the dye adheres to ""non-dabu-ed"" area. This process is repeated per the design to achieve the desired pattern. Rajasthan, India is a state in western India famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
This tapestry highlights:
- It is made of 100% cotton power-loom fabric which gives strong, tighter smooth weave for better durability
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Full/Double about 88 x 108 inches
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
- This tapestry is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try our best to resolve.