A stunningly graceful 100% Cotton Tie Dye tapestry tablecloth throw bedspread featuring om print all over.
Om or Aum is the sacred symbol across many religions and cultures in India. The three letters a, u, m symbolize the beginning, duration, and dissolution of the universe. It surpasses the barriers of age, race, culture & boundaries. It is believed that chanting Om during meditation elevates you above the petty worldly affairs and helps you connect to your supreme self.
This tapestry highlights:
- It is made of 100% hand-loom cotton fabric which renders the authentic cotton fabric feel
- It is lightweight
- Features a beautiful om print pattern on tie dye
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Full/Double about 88 x 106 inches
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- A vibrant and hip Dorm room accessory
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
- This tapestry is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try our best to resolve.