This 100% cotton handmade ravishing multi-color mandala star tapestry makes the perfect addition to your Zen room, Yoga studio, apartment or dorm. The mandala design is said to help foster a degree of spiritual awakening.Makes an excellent home decoration, throw, wall hanging, tablecloth, bedspread or curtain. Cover that window so the sun doesn't wake you in the morning. Give your pad that traditional hippie chic look. At approximately 100 inches by 85 inches it fits standard dorm twin XL beds as bedspread. Colors, pattern and size may vary slightly. Use as a bed cover, table cloth or beach blanket. It is thin like bed sheet material. Corners are looped for easy hanging 100% cotton. Similar to Queen Sized.
This tapestry highlights:
- Features a star mandala print: a sacred symbol used in meditation
- This tapestry is made of 100% Cotton fabric.
- Corners are looped for easy hanging
- Color fast and machine washable in cold water
- Size: Twin XL About 85" x 100"
You can use it as:
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A cozy Throw
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread / Bed Sheet
- An opulent Curtain
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- A Beach Blanket
- A Picnic Blanket
- Machine Wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
A perfect versatile choice for personal use as well as for a memorable and useful gift.
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect we will refund your money back after deducting for the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.