Handmade 100% Cotton Hand Block Print Bagru Buti Floral Napkin Table Linen
This ravishing napkin has a gorgeous "Bagru" floral buti hand block print in shades of rust red, tan and black with an elegant border all around on an earthy tan background. "Bagru" print routes its origins from the city of Jaipur, India known for its royal history and exquisite crafts. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork and block prints.
Table napkin highlights:
- This table napkin is made of 100% cotton fabric
- This table napkin features gorgeous handmade block print design.
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: About 18" x 18"
- Check out matching tablecloths in 60" x 60", 60" x 90" and 72" Round sizes.
- Machine Wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble dry
A perfect versatile choice for personal use as well as for a memorable and useful gift.
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in the case of product defect, we will refund your money back after deducting for shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This napkin is printed not quilted or woven.
- The napkin is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.