AMAZING HAND BLOCK PRINTED FLORAL GEOMETRIC DESIGN
A beautifully designed round mandala tablecloth highlighting a spectacular "bandhani" tie dye pattern in gorgeous combinations of red, orange and shades of deep aquamarine. This 100% cotton tablecloth is a perfect fit and a necessary essential to compliment the decor of your dining ensemble.
"Bandhani" is a type of tie-dye textile decorated by plucking the cloth with the fingernails into many tiny bindings that form a figurative design.The art of Bandhani is a highly skilled process. The technique involves dyeing a fabric which is tied tightly with a thread at several points, thus producing a variety of patterns depending on the manner in which the cloth is tied. The main colors used in Bandhani are yellow, red, blue, green and black. (Source - Wikipedia)
SUPPORT THE ARTISANS
Your purchase supports the artisans that have handcrafted this piece of art and helps the economic upliftment of their family
PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL
100% Soft Strong Durable Cotton Fabric with tighter smooth weave
SUPER EASY CARE
Machine wash separately in cold water. Tumble dry
PERFECT FOR 42 inch or 48 inch or 60 inch ROUND TABLE
About 76 inches Round Tablecloth
SWEET US CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROMISE
We stand behind our products. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- An elegant Tablecloth for formal dining, casual dining or special occasions
- A sophisticated tablecloth for restaurants, banquets, wedding parties
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tablecloth is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The tablecloth is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer will pay customs duty or any other charges.