A beautifully designed round mandala tablecloth highlighting a spectacular "bandhani" tie dye pattern in gorgeous combinations of red, orange and shades of deep aquamarine. This 100% cotton tablecloth is a perfect fit and a necessary essential to compliment the decor of your dining ensemble.
"Bandhani" is a type of tie-dye textile decorated by plucking the cloth with the fingernails into many tiny bindings that form a figurative design.The art of Bandhani is a highly skilled process. The technique involves dyeing a fabric which is tied tightly with a thread at several points, thus producing a variety of patterns depending on the manner in which the cloth is tied. The main colors used in Bandhani are yellow, red, blue, green and black. (Source - Wikipedia)
- This tablecloth is made of 100% cotton fabric
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: about 76 inches Round
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- A Beach Blanket
- A Picnic Blanket
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble dry
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in the case of product defect, we will refund your money back after deducting for the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tablecloth is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tablecloth is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.