This ravishing wall hanging, tablecloth or bedspread is features a big "Epic" surf wave breaking out in ocean depicted along with palm trees and artistic sun rays in the background. It is weaved with 100% cotton fabric.
- This tapestry is made of 100% Cotton fabric.
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Twin/Single about 85" x 100"
- Please Call at 925-818-6259 or Email us for more details.
- A vibrant and hip Dorm room accessory
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect we will refund your money back after deducting for shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is designed as wall hanging and not as fitted sheet, so it is designed to hang from walls rather than elastic bands to fix it to sheets. That said, it can still be used still used as Indian-style bedspread coverlet.
- Additionally, this tapestry should not be used as parachute or flotation device, is not approved by the American Dental Association, and does not include batteries.
- However, it makes for a great beach and picnic blanket, sun canopy, super-hero cape (powers not included), togas, ceiling décor, couch covers, window curtain, and contains less sodium than the leading brand.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.