A ravishing tablecloth in an exclusive floral design highlighting paisley leaves all over with an exquisite border showcasing elephants in a raised trunk & peacocks in earthy shades of brick red & brown on a beige background.
This tablecloth is handmade in India using the age-old Kalamkari hand block printing technique with exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
This tablecloth highlights:
- It is made of 100% cotton power-loom fabric which gives strong, tighter smooth weave for better durability
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: about 78 x 78 inches Square
- This unique fresh design would make for excellent tablecloth for formal dinners or casual lunches with friends
- An elegant Tablecloth for formal dining
- A perfect experience for casual lunch with family and friends
- An amazing day today use tablecloth
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
- This tablecloth is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tablecloth is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The tablecloth is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try to find a resolution.