Clearance Sale Handmade Celtic Celestial Yin Yang 100% Cotton Tapestry Bedspread Purple Full
This immaculate rectangular tapestry tablecloth throw coverlet made with 100% cotton fabric is a must to enhance the decor & ambiance of your home or dorm. It features a Yin Yang design in Purple Violet & Green on a black base.
Whereas the outer circle represents everything, yin & yang shapes represent the interaction of two energies which cause everything to happen. Yin & yang cannot exist without each other and it is necessary to have a balance of both.
The tapestry highlights:
- It is made of 100% cotton powerloom fabric which gives strong, tighter & smooth weave for better durability
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Full/Double about 86" x 102"
- THE BEAUTY OF HANDCRAFTED ITEMS IS THAT THEY ARE NOT PERFECT. THIS HANDCRAFTED TAPESTRY HAS SOME DYE STAINS AND OR WEAVE IMPERFECTIONS - A MARK LEFT BY THE ARTISAN. A PERFECT IMPERFECTION OF HANDICRAFTS.
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
- THIS TAPESTRY IS DEFECTIVE AND CARRIES A RESTOCKING FEE 20% OF IT'S ORIGINAL PRICE.
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.