A fascinating 100% Cotton Powerloom Duvet Cover in an exclusive combination of Sanganeer Mandala design featuring an intricate circular pattern in the center and a similar pattern on its borders. This tapestry is designed in world famous Sanganeer print featuring floral motifs. . The city of Sanganer is located in the north western state of Rajasthan in India known for its handicrafts and royal history. Sanganer prints are famous for their small intricate floral motifs called "butis" and "butas" which are printed on fine cotton fabric.
This duvet cover is reversible so you can both the sides. Each side highlights two shades - Navy Blue and Red so you can use this duvet cover in two different ambiences.
Duvet Cover highlights:
- This duvet cover is made of 100% Powerloom Cotton fabric which gives a smooth feel because of its strong & durable weave.
- An amazing Sanganer Mandala Design with an elegant center pattern.
- Inside hidden big button enclosure
- Reversible so you can both the sides in two different ambiances
- Size: Full/Queen about 92" x 88"
- THE BEAUTY OF HANDCRAFTED ITEMS IS THAT THEY ARE NOT PERFECT. THIS HANDCRAFTED DUVET COVER HAS SOME DYE STAINS / WEAVE IMPERFECTION - A MARK LEFT BY BY THE ARTISAN. A PERFECT IMPERFECTION OF HANDICRAFTS.
- Please dot not hesitate to call us at 925-818-6259 to inquire about this duvet cover.
You can use it as:
- An exclusive Duvet Cover
- A fascinating Comforter Cover
- A beautiful Quilt Cover
- A gorgeous Blanket Cover
- Machine Wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
A perfect versatile choice for personal use as well as for a memorable and useful gift
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This duvet cover is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country