A ravishing tapestry or tablecloth in an exclusive combination of floral mandala peacock print in red & tan shades with an elegant border in all around on a white background. This tapestry can also be used as a coverlet or bedspread.
This throw tablecloth duvet cover tapestry bedspread is handmade in India famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
This tapestry highlights:
- It is made of 100% cotton hand woven fabric
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Full/Double about 85" x 90"
- THE BEAUTY OF HANDCRAFTED ITEMS IS THAT THEY ARE NOT PERFECT. THIS HANDCRAFTED TAPESTRY HAS SOME DYE STAINS AND OR WEAVE IMPERFECTIONS - A MARK LEFT BY BY THE ARTISAN. A PERFECT IMPERFECTION OF HANDICRAFTS.
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
- THIS TAPESTRY IS DEFECTIVE AND CARRIES A RESTOCKING FEE 20% OF IT'S ORIGINAL COST.
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.