An exquisite 100% cotton tab top curtain depicting a Dragon in the center immersed in Celtic knots in red & black shades. This curtain is made of 100% Cotton hand woven fabric..
Each curtain panel is sold separately but you can order in multiples as needed. The interlacing lines of the Celtic Knot stands for "no beginning, no ending, the continuity of everlasting love and binding together or intertwining of two soul or spirits. The continual looping of the designs suggests themes of eternity and interconnectedness.
It is made of 100% Cotton hand woven fabric.
Dragons are believed to have spiritual significance in different cultures around the world. An oriental dragon is a symbol of excellence, wisdom & intelligence. They are an important part of Celtic culture and considered to be a symbol of power.
Also available in following colors:
- Brown on a black background
- Green on a black background
- Blue on a black background
- This curtain is made of 100% cotton hand woven fabric.
- Having tabs on top of the curtain makes it easy to hang.
- You can buy each curtain panel separately or in multiples as per your need.
- Features Celtic dragon print on a Celtic knots background.
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: about 44" x 88"
- For that complete look to your home decor check out the matching tapestry
- Machine Wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
A perfect choice to add that elegant touch to your home interiors. Great for personal use as well as for a memorable and useful gift.
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect we will refund your money back after deducting for the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This curtain is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The curtain is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.