An amazing French Provencal tablecloth depicting rose flowers along with lavender bunches on a Regal Off-White background. It is not just beautiful but strong & durable. Made of 100% cotton fabric and coated with acrylic fabric protector.
So if you spill tomato sauce, red wine or smear peanut butter, you can just wipe it clean.
100% Cotton Acrylic Coated Tablecloth highlights:
- Made in Provence, France Tablecloth treated with Acrylic Fabric Protector
- 100% Cotton base
- Fade & Stain resistance quality that polyester and cotton tablecloths do not have. This makes them ideal for both inside or outside use.
- Size: Round about 71 inches diameter
- Size: Rectangular about 61 x 78 inches
Washing instructions: Machine wash using mild detergent, no fabric softener, warm water. Air dry in the hot sun. Can be ironed on the back side with a warm iron using a damp pressing cloth.Fine Print:
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in the case of product defect, we will refund your money back after deducting for the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color, and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tablecloth is printed not quilted or woven.
- The tablecloth is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible to pay customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.