Unisex handmade Kurta featuring Om symbol all over. Simply put it is a long shirt or a tunic but a Kurta is Indian traditional clothing worn by both men & women. The word kurta literally means collarless shirt. It can be worn with jeans or as a combination with pajamas. Kurta can be worn as casual wear as well as on special occasions as a formal wear.
This Kurta features Om symbol. Om or Aum is the sacred symbol across many religions and cultures in India. The three letters a, u, m symbolize the beginning, duration, and dissolution of the universe. It surpasses the barriers of age, race, culture & boundaries. It is believed that chanting Om during meditation elevates you above the petty worldly affairs and helps you connect with your supreme self.
Color: Blue & Saffron
Size: This Kurta runs a little bigger than the usual large and medium size making it breathable for extra comfort
- Large: Sleeve about 23 inches, Shoulder about 21 inches, Length about 38 inches, Chest about 52 inches
- Medium: Sleeve about 23 inches, Shoulder about 40 inches, Length about 36 inches, Chest about 46 inches
Wear Your Kurta:
- On top of jeans to add a touch of class and style to your wardrobe.
- As casual wear or for special occasions as a formal wear.
- As a classy beach or pool cover
Your Kurta's Highlights:
- It is made of 100% soft breathable cotton power-loom fabric which gives strong, tighter smooth weave for better durability
- Quality stitching that is durable and will last long
- Two pockets on each side
- Color Fast.
Washing Instructions: Machine wash separately with cold water, tumble dry, do not bleach
- This shirt tunic is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This shirt tunic is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The shirt tunic is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try our best to resolve.