Unisex handmade Kurta featuring embroidery on the neck all over. Simply put it is a long shirt or a tunic but a Kurta is Indian traditional clothing worn by both men & women. The word kurta literally means collarless shirt. It can be worn with jeans. Kurta can be worn as casual wear as well as on special occasions as a formal wear.
Size: This Kurta runs a little bigger than usually large and medium sizes making it breathable for extra comfort
- Large: Length about 36"; Chest about 50"
Wear Your Kurta:
- On top of jeans to add a touch of class and style to your wardrobe.
- As casual wear or for special occasions as a formal wear.
- As a classy beach or pool cover
Your Kurta's Highlights:
- It is handmade with 100% soft cotton so you can wear with ease and comfort.
- Quality stitching that is durable and will last long
- Two pockets on each side
- Color Fast.
- Machine wash separately with cold water
- Tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to but in case of product defect, we will refund your money back. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online pictures