This curtain is handmade in the city of Jaipur, in Rajasthan in India. The state of Rajasthan India is famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
This curtain highlights:
- This curtain is made of 100% Cotton Powerloom giving it strong tighter and smooth for better durability
- It is light weight
- Having tabs top on the curtain makes it easy to hang.
- You can buy each curtain panel separately or in multiples as per your need
- Features a Paisley and floral pattern
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: about 44" x 88"
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- Door Panel
- Window Treatment
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect we will refund your money back after deducting for the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This curtain is printed not quilted or woven; it is not designed as a fitted sheet.
- The curtain is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.
- We may have more stock of this item in our inventory, please contact us in case you need some more.