This curtain is handmade in Jaipur Bagroo print. Bagroo, a rural Indian village in Rajasthan, India is famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
This curtain highlights:
- This curtain is made of 100% Cotton Powerloom giving it strong tighter and smooth for better durability
- It is light weight
- Having tab top on the curtain makes it easy to hang.
- You can buy each curtain panel separately or in multiples as per your need
- Features a floral vine pattern with a paisley floral border in blue
- Color fast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: about 44" x 88"
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- A curtain
- Door Panel
- Window Treatment
- Machine wash it separately in cold water
- Tumble or hand dry
- We assure the best quality workmanship and material of our products & are confident you won't have to return but in case of product defect we will refund your money back after deducting for the shipping cost. 100% Guaranteed!
- Since our products are handcrafted, there may be a little variation in size, color and thickness of the product
- The actual products colors & shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This curtain is printed not quilted or woven.
- The curtain is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is liable to pay any customs duty or any similar charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- The beauty of handcrafted items is that they are unique & imperfect. Artisans literally make these items by their hands so there may be variations to imperfections in their print and/or weave. As a connoisseur of handicrafts please contact us and we will try our best to remedy the situation.