A fascinating 100% Cotton Powerloom throw tapestry wall hanging coverlet in an exclusive combination of Kalamkari & mandala design featuring an intricate circular pattern in the center and a similar pattern on its borders.
The word "Kalamkari" is derived from Persian words "kalam" meaning pen and "kari" meaning craftsmanship. This ancient Indian tradition is limited to artisans only in Southern India who take inspiration from ancient Hindu mythology and handcraft it elaborately to the fabric. This type of work mostly involves hand paint or hand block prints.
This throw tablecloth coverlet tapestry bedspread is handmade in India famous for hand block printing and for its exquisite and elaborate floral print designs. It is truly a paradise of authentic artwork by the artisans.
Tapestry tablecloth bedspread highlights:
- This tapestry is made of 100% Cotton Powerloom fabric which gives a smooth feel because of its strong and durable weave.
- An amazing combination of Kalamkari Mandala Floral Paisley Print design
- Colorfast and machine wash separately in cold water
- Size: Twin-Single about 72 x 106 inches
- Size: Full-Queen about 88 x 106 inches
- Size: Queen-King 106 x 106 inches
This unique fresh design would make for excellent personal use tapestry a perfect gift and has multiple uses:
- A Beach Blanket / Sun Canopy
- A Picnic Blanket
- A gorgeous Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- A beautiful Bedspread or Coverlet
- A cozy Throw
- An elegant Tablecloth
- A Room Divider
- A Furniture Cover
- As a Fabric for your creativity
Washing instructions: Machine wash it separately in cold water. Tumble dry
- This tapestry is handmade by artisans so it cannot be machine perfect. It may vary in size, color thickness. Please return for any defects, we will issue a full refund. 100% Guaranteed! For any other reason, the actual shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. And the buyer is responsible for the return shipping.
- The actual product colors shades may vary slightly from online picture
- This tapestry is printed, not quilted or woven.
- The tapestry is printed on the front side only.
- The buyer is responsible for paying customs duty or any other charges incurred in the buyer's home country.
- Please contact us, we will try our best to resolve.